See also, Copyright Policies
Heal Recover Thrive appreciates your visit to the site.
We are hosted by WordPress and do also encourage you to read their Terms of Service by clicking WordPress TOS
It is easy for us to say, Use this Blog at your own risk!” But because we want to serve you as professionally and responsibly as possible, we suggest that you read the following information carefully.
- Information offered on this site is purely for information sharing and is in no way designed to mislead, misrepresent or for the purpose of generating revenue. All information shared is based on research and in some cases personal experiences of the author(s) or third parties.
- Any such information does not necessarily reflect the view(s) of the author(s)/contributor(s) or administrator of this blog.
- The administrator, authors, third parties or any other person connected to or affiliated with Heal Recover Thrive is in no way liable for any damage to or loss of property, real or personal, personal injury, pain and suffering or loss of life caused to anyone who makes use of any information herein provided.
- It is strongly recommended that readers seek professional advice where the circumstances so dictate.
Comments and Commenting
Comments that contain expletives, hate speech, rude or offensive content, strong sexual words prohibited, derogatory and slanderous/libelous statements will either be edited to remove the harmful content , deleted or thrashed. We advice that you comment responsibly.
Ownership: While it is your duty to comment responsibly, once submitted, all comments made on this blog immediately becomes the property of Heal Recover Thrive. We in turn have the privilege to post, edit, delete or use your comment in whatever form or whatever way chosen, including for any commercial purpose.
•Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter.
•Commenter Privacy and Protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment.
•Language and Manners: This blog is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
•A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs of on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
•Limit Links: This blog is setup to automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Any blog comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam.
•How The Blogger Will Respond: Comments on this blog will only be responded to in direct response to the blog comment. The blogger will not (or will) respond privately via email or other communication method to a blog comment.
•What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact the blogger by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
•No Personal Attack Comments Permitted: In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
•Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
•Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
•All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
Medical and Pharmaceutical InformationMedical or pharmaceutical information on this blog should not be used as a substitute for personal and professional medical/pharmaceutical advice. It is strongly recommended that you consult with your physician or clinician for specific information concerning specific medical conditions. While all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that all information presented is accurate, as research and development in the medical field is ongoing, it is possible that new findings may supersede some data presented.
Any and all legal information provided on this blog, including laws, cases, legal principles, rules and precedents, are presented as is found upon research and may not represent the accurate state of the law at the time of publishing or reading by any person who visits this site or reads any such materials herein published and provided through third parties.
Because information may be limited or restricted to research at the time, and because the administrator, author (s), guest writer(s), contributor(s), associates, stakeholders or all persons afiliated with this blog, whether directly or indirectly, may not be aware of such updates on the law—in general, no such information stated shall be taken as completely accurate.
It is strongly adviced that such legal information not be taken as professional advice or relied upon as accurate and that professional legal advice be sought in all cases and circumstances as is required or practicable.
The terms “Laws” shall mean Laws of the United States and all other laws of any other jurisdiction that may be captured in the scope of blogging, social media, electronic publishing, public domain and such like.
3. Limited License/ Copyright and Intellectual Property Law Restrictions. Except for public domain material, this site is protected by intellectual property laws, including U.S. copyright laws. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the material at this site (“Content”) while connected to this site (including, where available, to email individual stories to friends directly from this site).
You are also granted a limited license to print one copy of any Content posted at the site, but only for your personal use. Except as expressly provided above, all rights are reserved. Among other things, except to the extent required for the limited purpose of reviewing material on our site, electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display is prohibited.
Changes to or deletion of author attribution or copyright notices are prohibited. Commercial use of any of the Content is strictly prohibited. You may, however, establish ordinary links to our site without our written permission.
4. Links. We may provide links from our site to other sites as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over linked sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
5.Discussion Boards and other self-publishing 3rd party products. Although we do not have any obligation to monitor these services, or this self-published content, we reserve the right at all times to remove any information or materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy the law, regulation, or government request. We also reserve the right to permanently block any user who violates these terms and conditions.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THIS SITE. THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING CONTENT VIA THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.