We appreciates your visit to the site. Because we want to serve you as professionally and responsibly as possible, we suggest that you read the following information carefully.
- Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material for commercial use without the express and written permission, from this blog’s author(s) and/or owner, guest writers and contributors, is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Heal Recover Thrive or the author named, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- For non-commercial purposes you may engage in fear use, without express or written permission. All that is requested is credit be given to the author of the article and the name of the blog, and a link back to the original article or post.
- All materials (writings, pictures, videos) are used by Heal Recover Thrive for the sole purpose of information sharing/blogging and as a means of enhancing the shared content.
- EXCEPT otherwise indicated, all articles are written by the author(s) of, and belong to, Heal Recover Thrive.
- EXCEPT owned by Heal Recover Thrive, fair use is made of written articles, pictures and videos with the implied permission of the owner and with due regards for its original content and copyright.